Thursday, February 19, 2009

About Me

Hi! I'm M., a female in her early 20's living in Manila, Philippines. I'll be keeping a journal of my experiences in taking oral glutathione, specifically PH338, for the first time. I took my first tablet today, Feb. 19, 2009, as soon as I received my order. I plan to follow the recommended dosage of 1 tablet 3x a day, but it's likely that I'll miss the middle dose as I'm usually busy with school the whole day.

Skin type: Oily, acne-prone

Skin history: Suffered from moderate-severe acne for 2 years, treated with a benzoyl peroxide regimen

Current problem: acne scars, uneven skin tone

Other products I'm using:
  • benzoyl peroxide 2.5% (every night)
  • AHA 10% with Glutathione cream (every night)
  • moisturizer with SPF 15 (every morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment